Saturday, March 29, 2008

small update & pics of course

We just got back from our co-birthday party along with Daves too! It was super fun, even with Lennons freak out at Litza's. I felt so bad for her! Apparently when she wakes up in the middle of her nap she is not happy. After dinner we went bowling and luckily she slept the entire time. Poor girl! We had a great time. I(*) managed to bowl an amazing 83 the first game!

Here are a few recent pictures we have taken. Lennon is getting so big! She is three months. This week she just started to grab her toys & eat her hands like crazy. It is so fun to watch her learn new things.

I love her face in this.



Mama and babe.



She loves eating her hands.




4 comments:

Craig and Jessica Smith said...

I love the pictures! Lenni is getting so big! I felt so bad for her at Litza's. She was so upset! I had a blast bowling and I hope that you had a great birthday!

CKB said...

Yay! Wes is eating his hands too, and when we went to st. george last week, I looked in the back seat and he was reaching and grabbing his little toys. I was so excited! We need to get together again soon, it was fun going to lunch. Stella is sick and has an ear infection, Wes has croup, and I have a cold and have totally lost my voice, so as soon as we are all better, lets hang out again.

fancy ham said...

your hair is super cute girl.

Marcus, Angie & Bug said...

lennon is so adorable! I remember when ellie found out she had fingers she would suck on them so loudly. it was funny