Tuesday, April 08, 2008

the first of many remodeling pictures

I'm going to post a series of our remodel pics and maybe it will motivate me to complete the final things! Once Lennon was born all projects stopped!

So here is the bathroom before, love the yellow! That's why it had to go.







Fancy came over to help us complete our projects! She helped a ton. By this point I was 8 months pregnant & definately not in the mood to do remodeling projects. Shannon took all the tiles off the wall for us. And painted a ton of things too.




the floor almost finished



And the final product. Ignore the Mountain Dew, Toilet Paper & Goof Off. I need a better picture!

3 comments:

Craig and Jessica Smith said...

I love your new bathroom. You guys did such a great job remodeling your house. I also LOVE the cute pics of Lennon. She is the sweetest! Love you

fancy ham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fancy ham said...

It troubles me when people ask, so is your name Shannon or Fancy? And here you've done it in print.