Monday, May 25, 2009

say "cheese"

Lennon can say cheese for the camera! She has a big vocabulary. Her favorite words are EINSTEIN (she is obsessed with the Baby Einstein videos), cheese, Yes, Maddie, Sissy, Down, Up, Outside, bottle, bus, train, airplane, truck, baby, binky, blankey, juice, blueberry, blackberry, vacuum.

The other day she dropped her ball and it rolled down the stairs and she said "ball down." Not bad for one and a half! I think she makes up for her delayed walking by talking non stop. It is so cute, we love it.


I love this picture! She looks so grown up.


that hair! Mama would kill to have that hair.



This is totally Lennon:




SAY CHEESE

6 comments:

The Nelsons said...

I love the piggies and curls. You and Mike made a keeper! She looks just like you.

Humanist mom said...

That is so great she is talking so well! Stella was an early talker, Wes on the other hand can say words, but isn't really putting words together yet. However, Wes is a climber and can throw farther than Stella can. It's so crazy how different boys and girls are. Cabindo?

Z and S said...

Too cute! She has the cutest curls. Those are curls that I keep crossing my fingers for Ms. Annabelle to get. Lucky girl. I love that she knows the doggies names...we keep thinking that Annabelle's first words will be "no, Bella" but yelling it.

Craig and Jessica Smith said...

I love her and her curls!

Megan said...

Too cute! And yes, I think she looks like her Ma Too! In the eyes. She is getting so big and she is so beautiful!!

fancy ham said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again.. BRING HER TO ME! This is totally Shannon too (I see the resemblence there) and where are the shutters??