Friday, March 05, 2010

hiccups

This baby gets hiccups about 6 times a day! It's so funny. I remember Lennon getting them every once in a while, but not like this. It seems like after every meal I eat she gets them! I can't wait to see what this little hiccup machine will look like.

She is currently "baby two". We cannot decide on a name. I guess the current names in the running are Finley Frances or Holland James (which used to be her name but is not anymore, I don't know how that happened. If anyone reads my blog anymore let me know what you think. And not Jolene, Shannon. That name is terrible!

4 comments:

Z and S said...

Out of the two names I like Finley Frances more. But if Shannon is suggesting Jolene, I think you just need to find a good middle name to follow and that could be the ticket.

And we need to get together soon, before you pop number 2 baby out.

The Nelsons said...

I still like Holland James. I think people would call her Fin. But Jolene is really cute too!

We are now thinking about Lola...

Justin said...

I like Segundo or "El Dos".

fancy ham said...

Ha ha! They like Jolene.. Angeline and Alice are nice too. Leave it to me for the oldies but goodies!