Monday, October 22, 2007

slacking

I have been slacking on the blog lately! Our house has consumed my entire life. I promise I will post some pictures of the house before/after, my baby shower, baby bedding, new stomach pics & Halloween party very soon!

In the meantime.... I was tagged:

Four places I've lived:
1. Bitburg, Germany
2. Salt Lake City, Utah
3. Murray, Utah
4. Sugar House, Utah

Four jobs I've had:
1. Nanny
2. Dry cleaning sorter
3. Makeup artist
4. Hair dresser

Four things I'd like to do before I die:
1. Have my baby
2. travel more including go to Scandinavia
3. play the accordion well
4. go to space

Four favorite desserts:
1. RICE KRISPIE TREATS
2. Sugar Cookies
3. ice cream
4. fruit

4 interesting facts about me:
1. i have never broken a bone (sorry stole yours Chels)
2. i still sleep with baby blankets
3. i take accordion lessons
4. i am vegetarian
(not very interesting)

Four favorite t.v shows:
1.The Office
2. curb your enthusiasm
3. the hills
4. anything HGTV

4 people I'm tagging, are..
Jess, Justin, Emily, Jamie

3 comments:

CKB said...

Wow, we have had the EXACT same jobs! ;)

Justin said...

Can you tag 4 people? That seems excessive :) Sorry I am not around to help with the house. I want to come see it during Thanksgiving though!

emily said...

Sorry Starr I finally answered your tag on my blog. How is the pregnancy going? Are you ready to her yet? How is the house coming?