Friday, October 05, 2007

The house is ours!!

We finally had our closing & got the keys! So, who wants to come over and help paint, take down wall paper, take off panelling, or knock down a wall?! Anyone, anyone?

Dennis we have the Redbull/Vodka waiting! I know you are out of town this weekend...so maybe next weekend the carpet pulling out can begin?

We will basically be over at the house any time we are not working or I am not up at Jeri's working on the bedding! Feel free to stop by and see it. By the way, the bedding is so cute. I can't stand it. I took some pictures so when I get around to it I will post some of the work in progress. Also lots of our house before and after shots.

4 comments:

dennis said...

let me know when we are pulling the carptet, i have the tools ready, i hear you pyulled the paneling and t5he little wall out already...........db

CKB said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you guys! I want to come see your house. I will be up in SLC a couple times this week. Call me or email me so I can come see it!

CKB said...

Sorry, I just tagged you

CKB said...

I have seen that picture!!! It is so crazy. People are crazy!