Tuesday, June 24, 2008

6 months already!

We can't believe Lennon is already 6 months olds! I know everyone says that, but it really does go by so fast. Here is some info about her so I can add it to her baby book later.

She is rolling all over the place! She first rolled over on May 20th.

She can sit up by her self for a few seconds. Sometimes she is pretty good at staying up. Last week she did it for a long time.

She loves sweet potatoes, sweet peas, apple sauce, carrots & pears. She does not like bananas, but we are going to try them again soon. That's weird because that is about the only fruit that Mike loves!

I fed her carrots on Friday & she had them all over her face. I went to grab a paper towel to wipe her off & I came back and her face was clean. I thought maybe she had wiped it with the bib, until I realized my doggs licked her face clean! Sick, but funny.

We took her swimming for the first time on Friday and she loves it! Then we took her again Sunday so Papa could be there to see her.

She is a very good baby & not too fussy. She puts her self to sleep as long as she can be right shoved into the corner of her crib & has a silky blankie to cover her face. I have no idea where she got her blankie obsession from!

As always some pics of the cutie. She is so awesome & we can't get enough of her :)









the mandatory Chuck T.'s for babies. I found them small enough that they are soft sole. SOOOO CUTE!



The family in the canyons. Not the best pic but the only one of us three.





Our little fishy

3 comments:

The Nelsons said...

Time goes by so quickly. You are a cute mommy!

CKB said...

No we weren't including the house. Wouldn't that be nice to not have a house payment? One day... I too would be pissed if Stella got married at the age of 19. I was almost 20 though, I just have a late birthday. I saw your bean child friend at Snowbird, she was selling her clothing line. I can't believe our babies are 6 months! Whoa. It seems like yesterday we were both drinking castor oil... Len is so darling.

jamie said...

what a cute baby girl. i cant believe mine is 16 months. time goes by crazy fast. we should take the little ones swimming togethor sometime!