Tuesday, June 10, 2008

the Peterson's

It's time to admit that I am terrible at keeping up my blog.

Saturday night we went to our friends Brandon & Cami wedding. They were married at Cactus & Tropicals it was beautiful! Their cake was awesome & Camis ring & dress are gorgeous. She ended up getting the ring from Diamonds, where we got ours. Here they are cutting the cake:




Cami collects Pez, you wouldn't believe her collection. Anyway, she had this cute Pez put on her wedding cake:



How awesome is that?!

Here we are getting all dressed up for their big day:



Mama and baby



I love this little picture of Leni. We were at Francies house & she put this necklace on Leni. Jake saw it and said oh Starr she looks so cute, she should take this home with her! He is the sweetest boy.

(PS I know this is a choking hazard. I would never put this on her when I wasn't right there with her.)


5 comments:

The Nelsons said...

You and Mike look cute all dressed up!

fancy ham said...

Emily is right, you guys are PILF's. Leni's leggs look plastic in those pictures. Have you finished Kite Runner yet? How much more random can my comments be? Almost like my blogg. Yes I love the double gg's!

Z and S said...

Seriously, who is Lennon's dad? Because she looks nothing like Mike! Haha.

Reese Fam said...

Hey Starr. Im glad to see you think you're bad at blogging because obviously I suck!! I'm so glad you found me though- it brings back so many memories of our JTT fan club, and so many other Junior High adventures. We are the coolest. Anyways, your daughter is so beautiful!! Way to go! It will be fun keeping in touch...

Reese Fam said...

ps I'm totally adding you to my blog checking list.