Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mary, Mary quite contrary

How does your garden grow??

You know you are officially old when you love gardening! This year Mike has taken an obsession to gardening! It is awesome. I love eating all of our veggis straight from our backyard. Here's some pics of our yummy plants:

Thai peppers. These are insanely hott! And we have about a million of them. Anyone want some? (warning: when cooking with them wear gloves, and do not touch your face immediately after using them.)



The squash that is taking over my house. Seriously, have you seen a squash plant this size? You can practically sit outside and watch the thing grow. It's alive....



This is just to show how tall our tomato plant is. It's over 6 feet! And the tomatoes are super sweet cherries. They are delicious.



Pretty!



YUM



We all knew I couldn't handle a post without my cutie in it. Here she is holding something she thinks is yummy. She just sucked on it, because she still has NO TEETH! And last night I had a dream she woke up with 12 teeth. It was scarey!



OK I had to post 2 of her.



Last one to show you how easy it is to garden. We had no clue what we were doing and we managed to have quite a successful year! Here's to next year. Maybe our green beans will work next time!


5 comments:

Dennis said...

i want some of the hot peppers.....thanks Dennis nice job mikey, oh and starr nice job on the posts.....

fancy ham said...

wow two posts in two days! the pics are beautiful, next year you should plant strawberries!

Z and S said...

Wow Starr...have you taken over doing the daily posts for Zach? No, it is fun, then I have something fun to look at.

I think that Mike needs to do a painting of the close up picture of the tomatoes...that would be sweet...

Chad and Sara said...

I feel the same way cause I am totally into working in our yard and garden. All of your veggies look so good. There's nothing better then veggies straight from your own garden. Your little girl is so dang cute!

freddybizniss said...

I want as many peppers as you can send me