Tuesday, August 19, 2008

sucks

UGH... It's that time again. Renting out our apartment in our basement. I hate doing it! It is nice to help pay our mortgage, but the process sucks. Showing everyone the place, trying to decide what you think of the person based on 5 minutes or so of conversation, waiting for people to show up that said they were coming, having random people show up at your door with no appointment! I will be so glad to get it rented, but it's also scary to commit to a 1 year lease and hope they aren't disgusting, crazy, unreliable, etc.

SO, if anyone knows someone that needs a place & does not fall into any of the above categories let me know. (Even though a total of 2 people read my blog, but hey)

Here are some pictures of the place. It is 870.00 2 bedroom, includes utilities, cable internet & cable t.v. with DVR. It's one block from Liberty Park, 5 minutes from downtown, about 5-10 minutes from the U, and 5 minutes to Westminster.

P.S. CRACK/METH HEADS NEED NOT APPLY. AND YES WE CAN TELL YOU ARE ON CRACK/METH, SO DON'T THINK YOU ARE FOOLING ANYONE. THE TWITCH GIVES IT AWAY.



6 comments:

fancy ham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Nelsons said...

Your rental looks nice. Good luck renting!

fancy ham said...

Mike writes well and has good opinions on stuff. Damn where are my rebuttal skills? So here are some useless things to mention, mostly about t.v. I googled Jon and Kate plus 8, they are on wickipedia. I recently heard about Discovery Health channel, it is gnarly. I met a girl in yoga named Star, I like two R's better. I bet she did to when I told her how you spell it. Love you

CKB said...

Your basement apartment is super cute. I have dealing with tennants. We have that duplex and the people that live there are CRA-ZY! One chick is late with rent EVERY month. She paid $600 in late fee's last year. That would have paid for one month of her rent. Idiot. Not to mention we remodeled the whole place when we bought it and she has already destroyed it. Its disgusting. We just need a property manager. Good luck renting your place out to a normal human being!

Z and S said...

Hey, I just got a new phone and it is awesome...I just barely received your message about the rental and such. Sorry. We do need to get together. Probably not any time soon at our place (due to construction) but we are up for Liberty Park or your place again.

Megan said...

Damn! I guess I can't rent it out then... My twitch is pretty noticable. :) hahaha!!!!