Thursday, November 27, 2008

to pass the time

I am waiting for my pumpkin cheese cake to finish baking.

Lennon's favorite activity: playing with dog food, watching dogs eat, or feeding the dogs one piece at a time, or even trying to eat it herself. Her hands smell like dog food constantly. (yes I put it up, but sometimes I don't, ok)

To retaliate for the dog food being put up:

Why are mini adult clothes so damn cute on babies? This outfit kills me!

And.................VOILA! can't wait for tomorrow to eat this & mashed potatoes mixed with peas.
I am impressed I made this!
Seriously, I don't bake and look at this beauty!
Happy Thanksgiving! Think of the innocent turkey that lost it's life so you can enjoy this lame holiday!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Mmmm...Delish! Happy Thanksgiving!

Stacey said...

Beautiful! And Max runs into the pantry to EAT the dogfood. It's gross. And adult clothes are so cute on babies.

The Nelsons said...

That is a yummy looking pie! Your babies are so cute.

Anonymous said...

I love Lenny...... awesome how she feeds the dogs. I would do the same if I was only one foot tall.