Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Thank God we didn't move to Eagle Mountain

Here is our house we were building in Eagle Mountain. We backed out at the last minute, and we could not be happier. While it is a cute house, it's too cookie cutter for us. Plus, notice that big house next to it? Well that is what the entire street was. Ours was one of two ramblers. When I was driving to see it I kept thinking is this the right street?


Here's our home sweet home. We love living in the city, even if it's a small city.


4 comments:

jamie said...

I like your house way better than the Eagle Mountain one. I would choose to live in an old school house in this area anyday over a brand new house way out in the goonies.

Humanist mom said...

Yes, be glad you didn't move to Eagle Mountain. That would just suck.

Stacey said...

I love where you guys live and your house has a personality. I mean, where else would you find a house where someone put paneling over windows? The Eagle Mountain house looks nice, but I'm sure you've seen at least 300 that look exactly the same.

The Nelsons said...

Your house is charming and you have updated so much on the inside. I love older homes compared to new ones. Track homes suck!