Saturday, September 26, 2009

Smith's

Just what the world needs is another SMITH- so we are adding one more! We are having a baby in early May. I am about 8 weeks. We are excited/very sick! This time around has been rough so far. Wish us luck with everything because we are dunzos after this. Hopefully it's a boy so we will have one of each. (although I would not mind a girl at all, and we have all the stuff)

I am considering a natural birth. We also threw the idea around to not find out the sex. Mike laughed and said YOU will never be able to handle that! It's a nice thought though. I really don't know how people can wait to find out. Maybe, just maybe, we will be one of those people.

In other news Lennon said a 4 word sentence! I asked her where her treat cup was and she says "treat cup in there." I was shocked! We went in her room and I still didn't see the cup, until she pointed to it and said "there." The girl's a genius! haha! She can draw a perfect circle too. She is obsessed with drawing circles?? And the girl is OBSESSED with Yo Gabba Gabba. Like a crazy obsession. That's what we're being for Halloween-our favorite holiday.

7 comments:

jamie said...

I am so very happy for you!!
Honestly you can't do that to us, you can't not find out what you are having!

Humanist mom said...

If I decide to ever have another baby, I am going to let it be a surprise. I think it would be fun. Also, I am giving you the thumbs up for a natural birth. I wish I would have had Wes natural. It is one of my only regrets.

Yay for baby number 2!

Z and S said...

I was just thinking about you guys and wondering when you were going to announce another baby. I must have known in spirit. Congrats!! I guess if you don't know the sex then you won't get harrassed as much as to what you are naming your baby! I do hate secrets though.

Kelly Lund and Kids said...

Oh Congrats!! How exciting!! I had to know what I was having... It ate me up.. all in all, you just want to have a healthy baby whether it be a boy or girl, right? You go girl, on going Natural! I wish you the best of luck... you have bigger balls than I ever did. I didn't have the choice to go natural with my second, he came too fast... so I made sure I had a epidural as soon as I layed down in the bed with my third ha ha. Lennon is such a cutie! She'll be an awesome big sister! I love Yo gaba gaba!! I wish my kids would watch it still... It was great and crazy entertainment! ha ha ha

Stacey said...

Woohoo! I'm so excited for you guys and I also would love our second to be a surprise. I don't think I could handle it. The natural birth is something I would definitely think of trying. Not free birthing, but natural. Go for it. Love you babe!

The Nelsons said...

Congrats. I can't believe you will do it naturally. I don't think I could stand the pain. If you find out what you are having you better let us know!

Marcus, Angie & Bug said...

fun! thats so exciting!(having another baby...although it is also exciting your kid does something totally amazing too!) hope you don't feel too sick too long!