Wednesday, September 30, 2009

supporting Utah's crappy zoo!

Hogle zoo makes me sad. Actually the only reason we went is because we have a season pass to Tracy Aviary and the first Thursday of the month you get into the zoo free (technically that's not supporting it?), but it is fun to take Lennon to see the animals. I am dying to go see Zuri, the new baby elephant. I am even willing to pay to see her. Lucky for me it is freezing weather now, so I hope we will get a chance to go see her. Anyway, here's a few shots from a trip to the zoo last month.




Yay! At least we got to see the baby giraffe! She is cute too! She is over 6 feet tall already.




Papa and Lennon (bonus a zebras butt-proof we were really at the zoo!)




Lennon looking cute & a little ragged. Her hair can get out of control fast. But her face is still so sweet.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Starr! Lennon is BEAUTIFUL! She's so blonde! I love her.

CKB said...

The Utah Zoo is pretty crappy, but at least it is better than it used to be. Remember the old big cat enclosure? It was all cement with a log in each cage. Apparently that log would remind them of home in the savannah?

Megan said...

I always feel sad when I go to the zoo too, but my kids love to see the animals and so what do ya do?!? Len is getting so big and her hair is soooo long now!