Thursday, May 13, 2010

Holland James it is!

The baby has a new name! It was Holland for the longest time and we're going back to it! It's kind of weird to change it, but she is only a week old and I just keep feeling like I want her original name. We let people talk us out of that name because they said that everyone would call her Holly, but they won't. If they do we will correct them. Holland and Holly are two different names. So DON'T call her Holly! We do love Monroe, but I hated how everyone was not pronouncing it Munroe, they were saying Monnrow in this total Utah accent and it was killing me! Anyway I feel so relieved to not be stressing out over her name anymore. If we have anymore kids we will not tell anyone the name until their birth! :)

3 comments:

The Nelsons said...

You're so funny. I love Holland James too! Even people here were having a hard time saying it.

Stacey said...

I can see the Utah pronunciation of Monroe and that's sad. It's like when people say "sell" rather than "sale". Kills me every time. I love Holland James Smith. Love it!

Starr said...

Or melk and pellow or mownin (mountain). It's a lovely accent ;)