Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The past 2 weeks

Two weeks old today





SISTERS :)




Lennon's first painting. Taking after her papa


I love this picture. Look at how blond her hair is! It is almost platinum!


Getting some sun while she was still pretty jaundiced


Having two kids has been a challenge! I am sure it will get better with time. Right now we are all trying to adjust. Lennon is having a hard time with her new sister. She won't really get close to her or touch her yet! She says to me every day "put the baby down, hold me." OUCH! It makes me feel so bad.

Yesterday at Hollands 2 week Dr. appointment the Dr. took off her cord so now she can take a bath. I gave the girls a bath together today and Lennon was helping to wash her and pour water on her to rinse her off! Hopefully that is a good sign that we're making progress on the adjustment.

2 week stats:
8.9 pounds (she's already gained 1.5 pounds!) 58%ile
21.5 inches 83%ile
head 14.4 inches 63%ile

5 comments:

Humanist mom said...

I can't believe how much they look alike! Wow, they are so cute! I remember with Weston, that things got much easier when he could sit up on his own and I could bathe the kids together. Before that, Cory was in charge of Stella, and I was in charge of Wes and we had to bathe them separately and then Stella had a bedtime routine we had to follow and I had to nurse Weston. So once I could put them both to bed at the same time, and bathe them at the same time, feed them at the same time, etc, life got much better. Let me know when you are feeling better and we can take the kids to the park to play!

Z and S said...

I have decided that you need to keep having babies...reasons are: you guys make darling babies, and you post on your blog lots more! Keep up the good work. It was fun to see you guys and to hold that bundle of cuteness. Thanks for letting me drop by!!

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

She is so cute. I know I have told you this a few times but i love your girls names. They are so cute. Hope things get easier. I struggled with having2 kids for about 6 months.

Kelly Lund and Kids said...

Oooohhhh your girls are so cute!! I agree with Beaner... you guys make cute cute babies!! Little Holland, looks like baby Star :) I love it!! (and her blonde blonde hair)

Unknown said...

Look at that baby girl grow!!!