Sunday, June 13, 2010

Miss Lennon says




This sassy little girl is awesome! I love age 2.5 (minus the tantrum freak outs)

I have to document the funny things she's said lately. Today she pooped and said "smells like papa" while Mike changed her diaper. Yesterday she threw a tantrum saying "I want to go peepee" over and over and over and over and over. (We were going to the store and she wanted to go on the potty first so she could get a toy, but she couldn't go.)

Pops asked her if she liked Holland and she said "no that's mamas!"

She told me that I "freak out" and "I need my own Pepsi!"

Here are pictures I couldn't resist posting:



Little Miss on the rides at Fashion Place Mall
She insisted on wearing her new sunglasses into the mall!




With Aunt Shannon on the rides

2 comments:

fancy ham said...

I'm not hot here. Must see Studio 54 party pics. Oh ya!

Kelly Lund and Kids said...

Oh she is so stinkin cute!!!