Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Lennon says

Every day the things Lennon says crack me up! It is so entertaining to be with her so much since I quit my job. I have been blogging her quotes so I won't forget, they are just too funny to not write down!

Yesterday I'm getting her dressed and as she gets naked she sighs really loud and says "getting naked is hard." Yeah it is sweetie! Just keep that in mind as you are getting older, O.K.

I told Lennon she needs to be careful with her Legos because of her sister. She says "babies not around, she's fast asleep."

She told me, "I love you Mama, you're a good baby sitter!"

1 comment:

fancy ham said...

wow sista is really keeping up with her blog! this non working thing looks good on you.
so here is a good L.Q in case you don't get around to publishing it..
when asked if she liked goat cheese, she replied 'no I like Muenster cheese and it's at gramsey's'.. that is epicurious three year old! i'm bringing over goat cheese soon. xoxoxo