Monday, September 17, 2007

belly pics

This is 25 weeks pregnant. My belly button piercing is never going to close.
This is 25 weeks 2 days pregnant.







These are 26 weeks pregnant.
I'm looking lovely, I know, but at least I am finally getting around to post the pictures!








I think we are closing on the house on the 26th!! We can't wait. We went by it tonight & we realized that the wall that is panelled is covering 2 windows! Why did people use to panel over windows & cover hardwood with carpet? Anyway, now we aren't sure if we will be able to take down the paneling right away. I hope we will anyway.


3 comments:

Justin said...

For some reason this post makes me want to say "GET IN MAH BELLY". Nice pics :)

I like your house, especially the brick walls. I can't wait to come check it out in person.

-Justin

Craig and Jessica Smith said...

Love the belly pics! Especially Mike's.

emily said...

You are sooo cute!! I was the ugliest pregnant woman ever, how lucky you are! I love the pictures, you will be glad you took them when you are no longer pregnant, because believe me you will forget someday, I promise, what it was like and it is nice to have pictures to remind you of the hell you are going through right now!!