Monday, September 10, 2007

We are buying this house!!











After much run around & dealing with morons they have accepted our offer! The house is as good as ours, once it gets appraised, inspected & all that other stuff. I thought I would post some pictures of it even though it's still in the old person state. We are ripping out the carpet for the hardwood, taking off that awful paneling & we painting. We haven't chosen our colors yet, but I think Lennon's room will be green. I'm not sure what we are doing to the kitchen, probably nothing for a while. The cupboards aren't bad, but the counter is blue! It's hot we know. The bathroom... well you will just have to see it in person. Let's just call the house a small fixer upper. But it is going to be super cute one day! I just can't wait to move in & have our own space. YAY (Oh & these are the pictures from the realtor. That's why they are so bad, the roof looks crazy in the picture.)
Jess how do you post pictures and do words in between?















4 comments:

Marcus, Angie & Bug said...

That house will be cute! Ellies room is green too...she likes it. but its so fun owning a house...keeping up the yard is something different tho....not as fun.

Craig and Jessica Smith said...

I love the house! It is darling andlike you said, you are married to an artist who knows how to paint. It will be awesome! I love original hardwood floors. If you want to post words in between you need to cut and paste. Just highlight the beginning carrot all the way through to the last carrot and cut and paste in between. Okay that makes no sense, but I will show you how. We can't wait to see it. Also, thinking about mid October for the baby shower during the week on an evening. Let me know what works best for you. I'm dying to see the fabric too. I bet it is going to be great. Love you

emily said...

Starr, love the house. I am so happy for you. Baby, house, that is a lot to deal with, but how fun!!! I would love to go to lunch with you and Jessie. Let me know when works for you, it would be great to see you again. It has been so long. I gave you a comment on the section about handles for your dresser just so you know. Keep checking my blog I love your comments!

jamie said...

starr, love the new house woman. where in sugar house is it? are we still going to be the neighbors that never hang out? chase's room is green and it turned out so cute, so definate good choice on the color.i am so excited for you!!!