Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lennon Rae

Look what Lennon can do:
10 months, my baby is 10 months!
Say "ball, mama, spider (sort of) & papa a few times".
Crawl any where she wants to go.
Walk, she takes huge steps while you hold her hands. She looks like a drunk baby.
Wave bye bye.
Eat big people food. She loves Nutrigrain bars, green beans, strawberries, stars, banana bread, Amish bread, any bread. She wants nothing to do with baby food now.
Drinks with a big girl cup all by herself.
Balls continue to be her favorite toy.

Her two bottom teeth have cut through, but they are still coming up. They are so cute!

said ball & papa 10/12
crawled forward 10/12
teeth cut through 10/7
waved 10/23

5 comments:

CKB said...

Weston won't eat baby food either! I have to feed him whatever we are eating for dinner. Isn't it so fun watching how fast they learn? Its amazing. Beaver Canyon?

Stacey said...

How sweet! It's sad to think that they're not going to be babies much longer. Last night I swaddled the Baby Shark and he got pissed. I'm jealous Lennon likes green beans.

jamie said...

I have to say I LOVE your costumes!!! Your daughter is so cute!

emily said...

Starr, this is Emily, Jessie's cousin. I had to tell you that yesterday my kids were in a small car accident with my husband, he asked them if they were okay right after it happened and when they were fine he said, "wow, that was your first car accident wasn't it?" Marshall said, "wasn't I in an accident with that nanny I had once?" Hee Hee. Can you believe that he remembered that!? I am not sure he still remembers fully but I laughed out loud, he said the one that he had with his dad was worse.

How times flies. Now you are married and have an adorable baby and my baby is turning 9 next week. Can you believe it!! Congrats on Lennon she really is beautiful.

Go Obama!!

emily said...

Right back at you about Obama!! I am so thrilled, I have told most of my Republican friends, "I believe that is called a Land Slide!"