Tuesday, December 16, 2008

In honour of my baby girl turning 1 in three days!

Last year on this day, at this exact time, I was going to the ER because I was "in labor". I had drank castor oil (just thinking about that stuff makes me dry heave) and walked around my neighborhood as fast as I could to induce my labor! Two different people recommended it to me & it worked for both of them. It sort of worked for me, but then my contractions were to close enough together so they gave me a shot of morphine and sent me home. Not to worry because I made my Dr. induce me 2 days later. Lennon was born after midnight so it was technically 3 days later. She is lucky to share her birthday with my cute niece Chloe (not to be confused with my other cute niece Chloe!)

Here are a few ultra sound pictures. I can't believe she is turning one. I can't believe that she was inside me & developed into a baby/person! I have an ultra sound from 6 weeks where she was just a circle blob with a tiny heart flutter. Biology is insane!



5 comments:

fancy ham said...

Cute little sister had a baby. Now I'm the only unmothered aka smart one in the family! I'm excited to bake with you on the day of her birth.

The Nelsons said...

Happy First Birthday Lennon Rae

The Nelsons said...

Happy First Birthday Lennon Rae

Craig and Jessica Smith said...

Happy Birthday Lenni! We love you!

Ben and Leslie Evans said...

I can not believe your little baby is turning one and we still haven't met her!! We will definitely have to get together after the holidays. I also want to see your cute house!