Monday, December 22, 2008

She's ONE!

These pictures are all out of order. I'm taking care of a sick baby today. Lennon got her first ear infection in both ears. Her right side is very bad and her ear drum might rupture and drain. Poor baby! Last night she seriously screamed for 7 hours straight, I felt horrible because I could not do anything for her. We ended up driving all over town at 2 am trying to find an all night instacare. They don't exist. We couldn't afford to take her to the ER and pay 200 bucks. At least when we drove around she slept. I think it felt better than lying down, because of the pressure in her ears. She is the best baby, so last night was terrible for us. Note to self: we are only having one child.

Anyway, on with her birthday pictures. Thanks to everyone that came & we are sorry the snow storm made it so some of you could not come. That is another joy of having a December birthday!

She got her big girl car seat!


Here is most of the people at the party. (notice our new tv that we are hanging over our mantle)

She ate some cake and blew out her first candle!


She went on a ride in her new wagon the next morning.

yummy cupcakes

Here she is opening some of her presents with papa



Look how cute I am! I'm ONE!

2 comments:

Humanist mom said...

AW!!! She is so cute. We should hang out soon.

Stacey said...

I feel so bad that she doesn't feel well, but she's still beautiful! I love the cupcakes too! And that carseat rocks. Maximus just told me that he loves her and wanted to give her a birthday kiss.