Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Christmas Morning we go to Aunt Francie's for some serious present madness. It was chaos, I have never seen so many presents in my life. Next year we are donating a bunch to a family in need.

She can open them herself! Uncle Jimmy & Papa are there to help just in case.
Jordan, Uncle Jim with his new harmonica & Fancy
Ho Ho Ho mama looks like a hoe!
Aunt Kari got boxing gloves and a punching bag
Uncle Jimmy was so tired he took a nap under the tree!


Christmas night we go to Grandma Loves for round 3 of presents! We are so spoiled, next year let's really do a Christmas for another family, K.

Drinking a baba in the craziness
Mama, Miss Lennon & Miss Chloe
This picture shows her favorite toy and the expression shows just how much she loves her balls!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I love this! So cute! And I love your bangs. The pic of you and Leni with Santa hats on is the best.

Anonymous said...

I'm holding you to the donating of gifts next year. I've wanted to do it since our insanely large christmases yearly. It's sickening really.

Anonymous said...

it's really fancy, signed in as christian