Friday, April 09, 2010

36 weeks

But who's counting?...oh yeah ME! I am freaking out about going from 1 to 2! It is scary. Of course I am excited to meet the baby and see her, but I have the normal worries of taking care of two kids & making sure Lennon still feels important & loved. I am sure it will be fine, but sometimes I get nervous about it.

I washed the car seat all out tonight. Whoever wrote the instructions on taking off the cover is a complete moron! I spent almost an hour trying to figure it out. Only to realize the instructions did not even tell me the most important step, which I figured out on my own! I was so close to buying a new one. I'm sure now that I have that all ready she will not come early at all, maybe even late.

We got a double stroller from my Mama & Papa too! It is so funny because Lennon loves it like it's some kind of toy. She wouldn't get out of it at BabiesRUs. We finally convinced her to and told her Papa would bring it home after work. First thing when Mike walks in she says "my stroller" and he ahd not picked it up! We told her the store was closed. We cannot believe her memory! She does not forget one thing you tell her. It is amazing! Anyway, Mike brought it home the next day and it is set up in our living room. She watched cartoons from it this morning! Hilarious.

We took her to the aquarium today which was fun, but way too crowded. They just got penguins there so I guess half of the state had the same idea we did. We had to wait in a line to even get in and Lennon says "too much people!" That was hilarious too. She said it a few more times when we were in line. The penguins are really cute, but not worth that madness. The octopus laid eggs too, so it would be neat to go back and see if any hatch.

Boring post, but at least an update. I will add an easter post soon with pictures.

3 comments:

Humanist mom said...

I took the kids to the aquarium with Mel the week the penguin exhibit opened up and the octopus was laying eggs then, that was like 2 or 3 weeks ago, I can't believe it's still laying eggs. They told us that since they don't have a male to fertilize the eggs, that they won't hatch. Next time you go to the aquarium, call me. We have a season pass!

fancy ham said...

i'm glad you updated. Talula is kind a cute. Violet too.

The Nelsons said...

Almost there. I'm only 19 weeks...almost half way there.