Sunday, April 18, 2010

enjoying the moment

Today was the best day ever! I got an hour massage with hot stones and it was awesome. While I was driving home I thought hmm I think I'll see about getting a pedicure, there was no wait, so I did! Then when I got home Lennon was being so cute. She told me I went and got tickles and rubs. (I love the way she says rubs!) OH and not to forget Mike and Lennon cleaned the whole house for me "because it would make mama so happy" as Lennon said.

Len got a kick out of my pink toes so I offered to paint hers and of course she obliged! She could hardly sit still 30 seconds so it was tricky. Luckily we were outside too because the bottle got spilled all over!

When I put her down to nap I also took a 2 hour nap! Seriously, the best day ever :) I am trying to cherish my last moments with Lennon before her sister is here. It is going great now that i have this new attitude about it. Plus it is the last time I will be pregnant so i am trying to enjoy that part also!

No comments: